Scaffolding Towers For Sale Australia
Mobile Aluminium Scaffolding Towers Specifications
Global Scaffold’s range of scaffolds are designed to suit your needs, no matter how small or large the job. Our selection of platforms up to 9 meters in height, as well as extension ladders for determining the correct size needed on any given project site or job requirements. Mini Mobile Towers are also available if you’re looking for something smaller than our standard models ― perfect when working indoors or in areas where there’s limited access space.
Portable aluminium scaffolds come with many safety features, warranties, and more to ensure a safe working environment.
Global Scaffold will supply all components for Aluminium Portable Scaffold with working platform heights ranging from 2.5m up to 9m. Platforms can be easily moved at intervals of 400mm up or down the frame, and extension ladders can be suitably adjusted to meet platform height. For smaller jobs, a Mini Mobile Tower is ideal. Perfect for indoor use and use in areas with tight access, the Mini Mobile Tower can be altered to suit each job.
- Aluminium tubing wall thickness is 2mm.
- All TIG welds carry a lifetime guarantee. No pop rivets used.
- 1 year replacement warranty on marine plywood (subject to normal wear and tear).
- 10 year warranty on Composite Deck Fibreglass and plastic (subject to normal wear and tear).
- Quality 200mm castor wheels extendable by up to 400mm.
- Certified to Australian AS/NZS 1576.76 and WorkSafe design registration.
- Easy to follow instruction manual supplied along with a full list of all components.
- Free delivery to most metro areas.
(NOTE: Any scaffold with a platform lower than 4m need not be erected by a licenced scaffolder)
A portable aluminium scaffold tower is a must-have for construction companies that do mobile scaffolding on tall structures. Whether you’re painting a house or repairing a roof, a scaffold tower will give you the stability and height you need to get the job done safely and efficiently.
Aluminium scaffolds are also much lighter than their steel counterparts, making them much easier to transport and set up. And because they’re portable, you can take them with you wherever you go. When starting construction projects on tall structures, a portable aluminium scaffold tower is the way to go.