Aluminium Mobile Towers
We offer the components to build a tower to suit your requirements. Working platform heights range from 2.5m up to 9m. You are able to comfortably work up to 2m higher than the platform.
The platform can be easily moved at intervals of 400mm up or down the frame. Extension ladders can be suitably adjusted to meet platform height.
- Any scaffold with a platform lower than 4m need not be erected by a licenced scaffolder merely a competent person
- Aluminium tube has a wall thickness of 2.0mm
- The wide tower has a maximum working load of 450kg.
- All TIG welds carry a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. No pop rivets used.
- 2 types of deck available.
- Marine Plywood 1 year replacement warranty subject to normal wear and tear.
- Composite Deck Fibreglass and plastic 10 year warranty subject to normal wear and tear.
- Quality 200mm castor wheels extendable by up to 400mm.
- Certified to Australian AS/NZS 1576.76 and Worksafe design registration
- Easy to follow instruction manual supplied along with full list of all components.
- Delivered FREE to most metro areas.
- On Towers with platform heights of 5m or higher we offer double decks.
- This makes for easy erection of the top deck as you are able to use the lower one as a platform as well as giving you two working decks.